Wedding season is upon us. 🙂 Nate and I have three weddings in the next four weekends and it is going to be SO much fun and SO crazy! I love going to weddings but I always feel like I am going to forget something and end up packing a HUGE purse full of stuff – most of which I do not even end up touching.
Wedding outfits are hard enough to coordinate with Nate – so this year I decided to get ahead of the game by coming up with a prepacked – and small – bag of essentials to match any outfit.
For the Bag
Clutches with a hand strap are the new rage and I am all about it. They are super cute and functional – perfect for our bag of essentials.
If the clutch isn’t for you – I am loving small crossbody bags – especially if they have fringe or tassels!
- Tide To Go Mini – This is mostly for Nate – messiest eater ever – but you never know when you’re going to need it!
- Travel Hairspray, Comb & Bobby Pins – Dancing can do some serious damage to your hair style. Keeping a small hairspray, comb and bobby pins just in case is never a bad idea! This spray is my favorite – It provides hold but doesn’t leave me hair feeling stiff or crunchy.
- Deodorant – No one wants a stinky dance partner!
- Gum – After dinner and drinks, freshen up with a piece of gum or a mint. It can also keep you away from snacking at the dessert table all night 😉
- Lipstick – or gloss – whatever your heart desires. My current faves are this one (only $5!) and this one.
- Ballet Slippers – These fold up ballet slippers are cute and compact – making them the perfect to slide into your clutch. Nothing is worse than having to take your heels off and walk around barefoot.
- Small wallet with ID, ONE credit card and some cash – I use either my Michael Kors business card holder or a Lululemon gift card holder! This one from Kate Spade is super cute too!
There you have it – what I plan to bring to our upcoming wedding weekends. Did I miss something? What is something that you ALWAYS bring with to a wedding?