As Valentine’s Day comes and goes in the next week – spring styles are making their way into stores. I am by no means a fashion expert, but I cannot get enough of the spring sliders/sneakers that I have been seeing in stores and on Instagram. After doing some searching for the perfect pair to purchase – I put together a list of Must Have Spring Sneakers under $100.
In Minnesota, a glimpse of Spring can creep in as early as February – and then be shut down by a winter storm in the end of March. It is nice to have a cute pair of shoes to pull out when weather permits!
Must Have Spring Sneakers Under $100
- dv Theresa Sneakers – Target has really been stepping up their shoe game recently and I am in LOVE. With changing trends and seasons, it is nice to able to snag a pair of cute shoes for under $30. I love the texture on this shoes as well!
- Vans Classic Slip-On Sneaker – I am a sucker for sparkle and these shoes are too cute! The blush pink/rose gold color is totally trending right now and you could pair them with so many outfits.
- Vans Classic Sneaker – This texture is similar to #1 but in black!
- Loretta Sneakers – The stripes on this pair remind me so much of Kate Spade (love) and are under $20!
- Kate Spade Keds Glitter Sneaker – These ones are actually Kate Spade and ROSE GOLD? Yes, please! You can also purchase in white, black, gold, multicolor and blue!
- Free Run Running Shoe – A classic pair of black Nike’s never goes out of style. I love wearing these with jeans and a sweatshirt when I am running errands or pairing with leggings and an oversized longsleeve and hat!
- Ramsi Slip On Sneaker – Another win for #TargetStyle! The detail on these sneakers is to die for and the colors – taupe and a blue-gray – match any spring outfit!
- dv Rose Sneakers – Are you guys seeing a trend yet? Target and rose gold? These sneakers are suede-ish and should probably be saved for days without any rain/snow!
- Reese Slip On Sneakers – These sneakers are quilted and come in FOUR different colors: green, white, blush and a metallic gold. It is hard to pick a favorite and for $25 – you can definitely purchase multiple pairs!
- Superstar Matte and Metallic-Leather Sneakers – The last time I owned a pair of Adidas Sneakers was probably in middle school. I saw these in one of Alexandrea Garza’s Youtube videos and fell back in love! So cute for spring!
For under $100, you can’t go wrong with any pair of these Spring Sneakers! I can’t wait to get my hands on a couple pairs and get ready for some warmer, spring weather in Minnesota.
Happy Friday, friends! I hope you had a great week and are just as ready for the weekend as I am!
CLICK TO SHOP:
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, read my policies here.